If you have a wamo business account and you’ve ever received a wamo email, you’ll know that it’s possible to contact a wamo team member simply by hitting ‘reply’. No ‘no-reply’ for us! But there are other ways to contact us and we’ll tell you about them here - as well as why it’s so important to us that we make it easy for you to contact us.
Of the funding that wamo recently received, a sizeable portion goes towards building, improving and growing our customer service experience for customers. That’s because, for us, people and relationships are at the core of what matters most to us and we intend to keep it that way. On the surface, we may be a business account working with a business, but at the end of the day both our team and your team are made up of people – and the better the communication, the better the outcome for everybody.
Having started out as a small business ourselves and grown quickly, we know how tempting it can be to let the customer service aspect take a backseat or to automate or outsource it as quickly as possible. That’s not for us, it can’t be, because personalised customer service is baked into our values. Having started small means, we also know how much courage it takes to get a small business off the ground in the first place, how many decisions there are to make, how much pressure builds to grow and how valuable the right support at the right time can be.
With usiness accounts, wamo helps make business possible, easily
By making managing your finances easy, by keeping you informed and providing totally transparent information as far as possible – we are laser-focused on building trust and partnership with each of our customers. So then, how do you contact us?
How do I contact wamo and how do I reach wamo customer support services directly?
There are 3 main ways to make direct contact with a wamo customer care team member:
- Go to the website and click on wamo live chat - the blue chat circle in the bottom right corner. There is an automated question to establish who the best person is to contact on the team. Someone will respond in under 3 minutes. Often under two minutes!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org –if you choose to send an email to get wamo help, it would be useful (but not obligatory) to tell us a bit about the issue. This will help ensure that the right person for the task gets back in touch with you. If you send your phone number in the mail, even better, we’ll give you a call.
- Respond to a wamo email. If you have a wamo account or have signed up to wamo – even if you’ve just got to the first stage of filling in your email address - you will have received an email from us. If you haven’t, please check your spam! Our emails are not ‘no-reply’, so if you reply to one of our emails, it will reach a human. Again, add your phone number in your reply so we can call you directly.
There are a lot of advantages to choosing wamo as your business account, but the one we’re proudest of is our customer support. Financial services can be tricky, frustrating and beset with obstacles to doing business the way you (and we) sometimes feel it should or could be done. Sometimes there are things that can be changed and sometimes there are things that can’t be changed - some things remain beyond our control - but whatever the circumstances, good relationships and open communication are what make the difference. So, the first advantage of a wamo business account is our determination to be more like a business partner. Here are some other great advantages:
- Get a business account in one place
- Multiple accounts with GBP and EUR IBANs
- Local and international payments made easy, with options to set recurring and scheduled payments
- Competitive subscription fees with all cards free on the Growth and Scale plans
- Physical and virtual Visa debit cards for the team with free shipping anywhere in Europe and the UK
- Simple, smart ease-of-use both on desktop and using the wamo app
- And much, much more!
To start using wamo download the app from the App Store or Google Play. It takes 10 minutes to register for an account and you can be up and running within 24 hours. For a business account you can have both done in just two days. If you have any questions or need any help, just ask… now you know how!