If you are a small business owner, there are many things that need to be taken care of. To maintain the health of your business and keep it running smoothly, you’ll need to take care of things like payments in, expenses and payroll issues - not to mention accounting. You also need to make sure that all transactions are recorded properly so you can see where your money is going and how much profit or loss there is at any given time. A good way to start with any type of business account is by getting an online banking platform that offers many different types of services including online transfers between accounts as well as access to credit lines whenever needed with no collateral required.
Banca Popolare di Milano
- Banca Popolare di Milano is a private bank with branches in Italy, France and Germany. The bank has been operating since 1848 and it provides business banking services to small and medium sized companies (SMEs).
- The bank offers various products for businesses, such as:
- A checking account for personal expenses and for cash management
- An online banking service with internet statement access or mobile app
- Cash management solutions such as Banca Popolare Payrolls or Banca Popolare Debit Cards
Banca Mediolanum is a financial institution based in Italy. It offers business bank account services to individuals and businesses. Banca Mediolanum offers business bank account services for both small and large businesses.
The following are some of the features that you may get when you open an account with Banca Mediolanum:
- Financial planning services
- No transaction fees on payments made via credit card or wire transfer
- Easy access to funds via ATMs and internet banking
UniCredit is a leading bank in Italy, offering a business bank account for businesses of all sizes, from SMEs to large multinationals. UniCredit offers access to the following services:
- Business loans and financing solutions (including factoring)
- Cash management services such as foreign exchange, treasury and trade finance products, as well as cash management advisory services
- Payment processing solutions
Santander Bank is one of the largest banks in Italy and one of the largest banks in Europe. Founded in 1857, it offers a wide range of services for businesses, including:
- Integrated accounting software
- Business loans up to €1 million for larger companies and up to €300,000 for smaller ones
- Home loans with flexible repayment plans that can be personalised based on your needs
Intesa Sanpaolo Bank
Intesa Sanpaolo Bank, which was founded in 1986, is a private bank that operates over 3,400 branches and has over 15 million customers. It is headquartered in Milan, Italy and is a member of the Intesa Sanpaolo Group.
A business bank account is an easily accessible and convenient way to manage your finances. To open one, you simply need to visit any Findomestic Banca branch and request a new business account application form. Once you have completed the form and submitted it to the bank along with any required documents, they will process your application within two weeks of receiving all necessary information.
After opening a business bank account with Findomestic Banca, you can use their online banking services to monitor transactions in real time or make payments using their mobile app. In addition to these convenient features, Findomestic Banca also offers a wide range of products designed specifically for businesses (such as credit cards), so you’ll be able to find exactly what works best for your company's needs!
An alternative option for faster, easier business banking: wamo!
If you want to open a business account in Italy, we recommend checking out wamo as a fast, easy, friendlier alternative to the traditional banks. With wamo, you can open a business account in just 10 minutes without going to the bank, becoming a resident or dealing with paperwork. Moreover, wamo is designed for people - meaning that the customer service aspect is taken very seriously. With wamo you will have a partner, not just a business account - there will always be a team member available to talk you through any questions and to help whenever needed. The wamo platform has all the features you need for your business. For more information about wamo, check out the wamo website. You can use the wamo website to open a business account, and download the wamo app from the App Store or Google play.