Fiverr is an amazing platform where you can find some of the best freelancers for a diverse range of services. From creative graphic design, writing and translation, to digital marketing, video and animation, programming, music and audio and a whole lot more.
Fiverr was launched in 2010 and became popular rapidly. It's now one of the largest freelance marketplaces in the world. It has millions of registered users and thousands of active freelancers offering their services, so if you have a project that needs a helping hand you're pretty much guaranteed to find a suitable freelancer there.
Using Fiverr is easy - all you have to do is create an account, search for the service you need, and hire a freelancer! But there are a few things that are useful to know. Because ‘hiring a freelancer’ can be way trickier than it sounds!
Tips you need to know before starting to use Fiverr
We’ve put together a few tips to help you succeed on Fiverr:
- It may seem obvious but a surprising number of people miss out this bit - or just do a second or two…Research a freelancer before hiring them! Read their reviews and check their portfolio to make sure that the skills and experience they are offering actually suit your need.
- Be clear about your requirements. Make sure that you Provide detailed instructions and examples to ensure the freelancer understands what you need.
- Communicate with the freelancer regularly. Stay in touch throughout the project to make sure it's on track and to address any issues that may arise.
- Don't be afraid to ask for revisions. If the freelancer's work doesn't meet your expectations, ask for revisions until you're satisfied.
How can Fiverr help you grow your business?
Just about every business today needs to produce ‘content’. Whether blog article, videos, ads , podcasts… content adds to your online identity and verification as a business. And not many of us have the wide variety of skills needed to produce the various types of content needed to get and stay visible as a business online today. Fiverr can help your business create content in a lot of ways - here are some of them:
- It gives you access to a global talent pool: Fiverr allows you to work with freelancers from all over the world, giving you access to a diverse range of skills, experience and budgets. This is also great when you’re wanting to make an impact in a location you’re not personally familiar with - there’s nothing like the added bonus of hiring a freelancer who adds to the project by being able to help you make it more relevant to the target market!
- Cost-effective: You can find affordable freelancers on Fiverr, which can help you save money on labour costs. By agreeing terms and fees up front, including number of corrections - for example - it’s much less likely that you’ll go over budget.
- Time-saving: Outsourcing tasks to freelancers on Fiverr can free up your time and allow you to focus on growing your business. You may well have some video editing skills or be able to put together a passable social media post using Canva - but unless it’s part of your passion or your natural skill set - why not free up that time for yourself to do what you’re really good at (running your business) and delegate, delegate, delegate.
- Quality work: Fiverr has a review system in place, which ensures that freelancers deliver high-quality work to maintain their reputation on the platform. One of the hardest things about running a business is finding the right person for the right job at the right cost. Fiverr makes this easier than most.
What can you outsource from Fiverr?
When it comes to content creation, what can’t you outsource from Fiverr! You can outsource a wide range of tasks on Fiverr, including but not limited to:
- Design: Whatever you have in your mind, there is someone who can help you with it. From logos, business cards, flyers to social media graphics. You want to build your logo first, that’s okay! They have created an AI logo maker tool for you to try first. If you don’t like the logo you make, you can still reach freelancers.
- Content writing: blog posts, product descriptions, social media posts, etc. The prices will differ depending on the size and amount of content.
- Programming: website development, mobile app development, software development, etc. There are so many categories that help you to select what you need easily. For example, on website development category, Fiverr directly is listing the programs for you. If you cannot find what you need you can always writer your need on search bar.
- Video editing: promotional videos, explainer videos, social media videos, etc.
- AI Services: we are all familiar with ChatGPT and how it is changing our lives. We are all afraid of loosing our jobs to AI but we still need to control, educate, edit and manage AI tools for us. Fiverr has a great talent pool for AI usage.
Fiverr's special offer for wamo customers
If you register a company in the UK using wamo’s company formation service, you’ll qualify for a special offer from Fiverr of $10 off your first order. Enter this promo code at checkout to redeem your limited-time offer: GROWTH.
Why not try out Fiverr to see how it can benefit your business and save you time. Fiverr is an excellent platform for businesses looking to outsource tasks to freelancers. It's easy to use, cost-effective, and provides access to a global talent pool. You can find a wide range of services on Fiverr, from graphic design and content writing to programming and video editing. By taking advantage of Fiverr's special offer for wamo customers, you can save money on your first order and try out the platform risk-free. So, explore Fiverr now and see how it can benefit your business, starting today.